Brewing Iced Tea
Perfect the Art of Refreshment.
Half Gallon Brews
Easy to use whole leaf pouch makes fresh-brewed iced tea without wasteful bottles.
- Add 1 tea pouch to a 1/2 gallon pitcher.*
- Pour 32 oz. boiling water over pouch and steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove pouch and add ice to remainder of your 1/2 gallon pitcher. Iced tea is ready to serve. Pour over ice in a glass and enjoy!
- 1 pouch makes 64 oz. or 1/2 gallon; 1 box makes 2 gallons or 32-16 oz. servings.
*We recommend using a heat-safe pitcher that will not crack.
One Gallon Brews
- Heat water to a rolling boil or to 205 degrees.
- Add 1 filter bag to a 1-gallon pitcher or container.
- Fill pitcher halfway with boiling water.
- Infuse for desired time as indicated on package.
- Take out filter bag with ladle and discard.
- Add enough ice so that the level of the liquid rises to the top of pitcher.
- Cool in refrigerator.
Making the perfect glass or pitcher of iced tea with our artisan tea pouches is easy.
By the Glass
All you need to get started are glasses, hot water, ice and one Tea Pouch per 14 oz. glass.
- Pour 6 oz. of boiling water over your Tea Pouch.™
- Steep to the desired time on the tag.
- Remove pouch. Fill the glass with 8 oz. of ice and enjoy.
By the Pitcher
- Pour 4 cups of boiling water over 5 tea pouches
- Steep to the desired time on tags.
- Remove tea pouches and add 4 cups of ice and enjoy.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours.
For a single-serving use one rounded teaspoon of loose tea per 6 ounces of water and after brewing pour over ice in a 12 oz glass.
- For a larger serving, prepare a iced tea concentrate by bringing one quart of cold water to a rolling boil in a tea kettle.
- Remove from heat and add 8-10 teaspoons per quart of brewed tea.
- Steep 3 - 5 minutes or to desired strength.
- To serve immediately, pour over ice in a tall glass, or add another quart of cold water to the concentrate and chill in refrigerator.