- Tea Pouches
- Loose Tea
- Iced Tea
- Why Mighty Leaf?
Acai Black Tea
Chinese black tea leaves blend with Brazilian superfood Açai (ah-sigh-ee) berries for a fruity, full-bodied brew. With a flavour reminiscent of blueberries and notes of chocolate, açai berries come from the Amazon rainforest.• 4 oz. loose tea in bag • 1 rounded tsp. per 12 oz. cup • Makes 35-40 cups
Medium black leaves, red berries
Ripe, sweet wild berry and marshmallow
Soft honey mouth-feel with prominent berry notes
Preparing the perfect cup of tea is a process to be savored. Watch how the traditional elements harmoniously come together to make the perfect cup and enjoy the liberation of pure tea goodness. This is what we call the Mighty Leaf signature multi-sensory ("sensory melange") tea experience. Come share with us and learn how to get infused. Hot and iced tea brewing instructions are listed below.
Hot Tea ::
The quality of tea is affected by the quality of water used to prepare it. Using filtered or bottled water is best. If possible, avoid brewing tea with tap, distilled or mineral water. Never over-boil water, as it results in flat-tasting tea.
1) Heat filtered or bottled water to a rolling boil or to 205 F. 2) While the water is heating pour hot water into your teapot and cups, let sit and then drain completely. A warm teapot will maintain the requisite temperature for superior tasting tea.
Whole Leaf Tea
Prepare Mighty Leaf teas using a teapot, paper tea sachet, infuser or traditional brewing methods. Use one rounded teaspoon of loose herbs and fruit per 12 ounces or cup of water.
Pour boiling water over tea leaves. Keep teapot covered to retain heat. Time steeping carefully and infuse for 5 - 7 minutes.
Savor the Leaf
Sip your cup and rediscover the pleasure of the way tea was naturally meant to be. This is the magic of Mighty Leaf.
Iced Tea ::
A stronger brew is required for iced tea than for hot tea because of ice's dilution action. Prepare a tea concentrate as follows:
For a single serving, prepare as for hot tea, use one rounded tablespoon of loose tea per 12 ounces of water and after brewing pour over ice.
1. For a larger serving, prepare a iced tea concentrate by bringing one quart of cold water to a rolling boil in a tea kettle.
2. Remove from heat and add 8-10 teaspoons per quart of brewed tea.
3. Steep 5 - 7 minutes or to desired strength.
4. To serve immediately, pour over ice in a tall glass, or add another quart of cold water to the concentrate and chill in refrigerator.
China, South America
Açai berries have been picked and eaten by the indigenous people of the Amazon Rainforest for their potent health benefits.
Enjoy Açai Black with a fruited scone, shortbread or soft cheese.
Subscribe and save 5% with Regular Tea Rituals, our Auto-Delivery Program. Details