- Tea Pouches
- Loose Tea
- Iced Tea
- Why Mighty Leaf?
Bodum Iced Tea Pitcher
The Bodum Iced Tea Pitcher makes brewing fresh iced tea natural and easy. Use select Mighty Leaf iced teas and Bodums Iced Tea Pitcher to brew and serve mouth watering iced tea. With classic design the pitcher suits both traditional and modern design tastes.
Both pitchers are made of all plastic and are dishwasher safe; the 50 ounce pitcher fits in most refrigerator doors.
Removable infuser holds tea pouches or loose tea.
50 ounce Bodum Iced Tea Pitcher: 9.8" high x 7.7" deep x 4.6" wide
102 ounce Bodum Iced Tea Pitcher: 11.1" high x 9.6" deep x 4.5" wide
Here's an easy way to make a pitcher of iced tea using our half gallon iced tea pouches:
- Add 1 tea pouch to a 1/2 gallon pitcher.
- Pour 32 oz. hot water over pouch and steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove pouch and add ice to remainder of pitcher.
- Iced tea is ready to serve; pour over ice in a glass and enjoy!
Preparing the perfect iced tea is a process to be savored. Watch how the traditional elements harmoniously come together to make the perfect cup and enjoy the liberation of pure tea goodness.
This is what we call the Mighty Leaf signature multi-sensory ("sensory melange") tea experience. Come share with us and learn how to get infused. With the Bodum pitcher making iced tea is fun and easy.
The quality of tea is affected by the quality of water used to prepare it. Using filtered or bottled water is best. If possible, avoid brewing tea with tap, distilled or mineral water. Never over-boil water, as it results in flat-tasting tea.
Heat filtered or bottled water to 205F for a black and herbal tea, and to 170F-180F for a green tea.
Whole Leaf Tea
For black and green tea add 4 tablespoons of tea to side brew column of the Bodum pitcher. For herbal tea add 6 tablespoons to side brew column.
- Pour boiling water over tea leaves filling pitcher up 2/3 way with boiling water.
- Allow to steep: 3 - 5 minutes for black tea, 2 - 3 minutes for green tea, and 5 - 7 minutes for herbal infusions.
- Pull out side brew column. Add enough ice so that the level of liquid rises to top of pitcher.
- Allow to cool and refrigerate.
Savor the Leaf
Enjoy refreshing iced tea and rediscover the pleasure of the way tea was naturally meant to be. This is the magic of Mighty Leaf.