- Tea Pouches
- Loose Tea
- Iced Tea
- Why Mighty Leaf?
ML Aloe Serenity Green Tea Tin
ML Aloe Serenity green tea blends chinese green tea leaves with inulin, rose petals and calming aloe for rich infusion that aids digestion.
2.7 oz loose tea in tin
Green tea, aloe vera (aloe vera, sugar, acidifier: citric acid), inulin powder, rose petals, natural flavors
Green tea, aloe vera, inulin powder, rose petals
Soothing notes of aloe and rose
Floral aloe notes and smooth green tea
Preparing the perfect cup of tea is a process to be savored. Watch how the traditional elements harmoniously come together to make the perfect cup and enjoy the liberation of pure tea goodness.
This is what we call the Mighty Leaf signature multi-sensory ("sensory melange") tea experience. Come share with us and learn how to get infused.
Hot and iced tea brewing instructions are listed below.
Hot Tea ::
The quality of tea is affected by the quality of water used to prepare it. Using filtered or bottled water is best. If possible, avoid brewing tea with tap, distilled or mineral water. Never over-boil water, as it results in flat-tasting tea.
1) Heat filtered or bottled water to 170F-180F or in the alternative heat to a boil and let sit for 1-2 minutes. 2) While the water is heating pour hot water into your teapot and cups, let sit and then drain completely. A warm teapot will maintain the requisite temperature for superior tasting tea.
Whole Leaf Tea
Prepare Mighty Leaf teas using a teapot, paper tea sachet, infuser or traditional brewing methods. Use one level tablespoon of loose green tea per 12 ounces or cup of water.
Pour boiling water over tea leaves. Keep teapot covered to retain heat. Time steeping carefully and infuse for 2 - 3 minutes.
Savor the Leaf
Sip your cup and rediscover the pleasure of the way tea was naturally meant to be. This is the magic of Mighty Leaf.
Iced Tea ::
A stronger brew is required for iced tea than for hot tea because of ice's dilution action. Prepare a tea concetrate as follows:
For a single serving, prepare as for hot tea, use one level tablespoon of loose tea per 12 ounces of water and after brewing pour over ice.
1. For a larger serving, prepare a iced tea concentrate by bringing one quart of cold water to a rolling boil in a tea kettle.
2. Remove from heat and add 8-10 teaspoons per quart of brewed tea.
3. Steep 2 - 3 minutes or to desired strength.
4. To serve immediately, pour over ice in a tall glass, or add another quart of cold water to the concentrate and chill in refrigerator.
Aloe has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal effects and also aids digestion.
Subscribe and save 5% with Regular Tea Rituals, our Auto-Delivery Program. Details
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.