- Tea Pouches
- Loose Tea
- Iced Tea
- Why Mighty Leaf?
TeaTop Brew Travel Mug
Our TeaTop Brew Travel Mug is good to go. You no longer have to drink over-brewed tea. Featuring the patented TeaTop lid, this brew mug is a “traveling teapot” perfect for enjoying whole leaf Tea Pouches.
The brewing system is simple: Fold the tea tag in half and thread through the underside of the slit on the lid. Once the brew time indicated on the tea tag is reached, just pull up on the string. This squeezes the oils of the Tea Pouch into the infused beverage below and pulls the spent Tea Pouch up to rest in a domed area. You never have to drink over-infused tea again. The body is crafted of double-walled stainless steel keeping your tea hot, while staying cool to the touch.
Please see "Brew" for a user guide. Note: Logo on brew mug and gift box may vary from photo displayed.• TeaTop Brew mug holds 12 oz. • Made of grade 304 or standard 18/8 stainless steel
1. Remove lid.
2. Fold tea tag in half vertically and insert from the underside of the lid into the pouch slit found on the raised portion of the lid.
3. Allow the pouch to hang freely from the tag secured in the slit.
4. Fill mug with water up to the inner rim.
5. Secure lid onto mug, letting Tea Pouch submerge into water.
6. Allow to brew for the prescribed time indicated on tea tag.
7. Once brew time is complete, pull up on the string until you have full resistance of the Tea Pouch resting along the underside of the lid.
8. Pulling up on string squeezes excess liquid from pouch into beverage below for extra flavor, and also allows the Tea Pouch to rest above tea, so it won't over-infuse.
9. Inhale the aroma of your freshly brewed whole leaf tea.
Not dishwasher-safe; hand wash only.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.