- Tea Pouches
- Loose Tea
- Iced Tea
- Why Mighty Leaf?
Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker Set
The Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker set by Takeya is designed to make delicious and fresh brewed iced tea in minutes. The set includes a 24 oz. Tea Maker and a 66 oz. Chilling Pitcher that are used in combination to make flash chilled iced tea. The flash chill method is quick and simple:
- Brew: Place 8 tablespoons loose leaf or 8 tea pouches in the infuser of the Tea Maker. Fill with hot water, steep 5 minutes to fully extract the maximum tea flavor, then remove infuser.
- Chill: Fill the Chilling Pitcher 3/4 with ice, pour in hot tea then top off with cold water. Close lid and gently shake to fully chill and mix
- Serve: Pour over full glass of ice and enjoy.
Inspired by Japanese design, both the Tea Maker and Chilling Pitcher have removable Avocado colored silicone handle covers.
• Set includes a 24 oz. tea maker with infuser and 66 oz. chilling pitcher made of AcraGlass
• AcraGlass, a glass-like acrylic is BPA free and food safe
• Dishwasher safe
• Stain, cloud and odor proof with airtight twist top lids
Here's another easy way to make a pitcher of iced tea, using our half gallon iced tea pouches:
- Add 1 tea pouch to a 1/2 gallon pitcher.
- Pour 32 oz. hot water over pouch and steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove pouch and add ice to remainder of pitcher.
- Iced tea is ready to serve; pour over ice in a glass and enjoy!